Miniposters must follow strict guidelines, as presented below. Miniposters that do not follow the guidelines will be automatically excluded.
- Submission deadline: Has been extended until Friday, 29th of January, 2021.
- Submitted miniposters will be evaluated by the Local Scientific Committee, and applicants informed of acceptance in due course.
- Miniposters will only be considered for presentation and included in the final programme upon confirmation of the presenter's registration.
- Each participant can only submit one miniposter as a presenter. However, this does not limit the submission as co-authors of miniposters (rules for formatting presented below apply to both cases).
- All miniposters will be presented during the different scientific sections of the meeting in a 3-minute presentation (maximum of 6 slides, including acknowledgments, that should be delivered to the organization on the day before that of the presentation).
- Some of the miniposters will be selected for a 15-minute oral presentation and the authors will be notified by e-mail. Selection will be made by the local scientific committee.
- For previously registered participants there will be the possibility to update their miniposters until the extended deadline of January 29th, 2021.
Guidelines for miniposters submission:
- Page layout set to A4 (210x297 mm), margins with 1cm minimum (PDF format).
- PDF file with a maximum size of 1Mb.
- Miniposters should include the following information:
- 4 main sections: (1) Introduction/background; (2) Methodologies; (3) Results; (4) Discussion; References are not mandatory, but can be included.
- Contact Email of the presenting author and corresponding author.
- Authors' names should be formatted as follows: Last name, First name (e.g: Jodar, Meritxell; Castillo, Judit; Barrachina, Ferran; de la Iglesia, Alberto; Mayorga-Torres, Jose Manuel; Ballescà, Jose Luis; Oliva, Rafael). Lower cases should be used, except for the first letter in the name. The name of the presenting author should be underlined. The formatting should be consistent when the same author is present in different posters.
- Affiliation should be included following the author's name (Institute/Center/University) and appropriate logos can be used.
NOTE: We strongly advise you to use light colors in the background.